Export to Multiple Sizes is a script for Photoshop to export your work to multiple sizes. When creating icons for mobile or desktop applications you must export your application icon to over twenty five different sizes. Now you can choose a target platform (or create your own sizes list) and export them all at once!
* Easy to use
* Export to iOS, Android and AIR or your own custom export group
* Exports desktop, mobile and tablet icon sizes
* Exports app descriptor XML for icons for AIR
* Resizes from highest quality resolution
* Can set custom sizes
* Can set quality, image format, resample method and include the color profile
* Preserves aspect ratio
Price – $4.95 (Requires Photoshop CS5+. Mac and Windows)
tags: Photoshop, Photoshop script, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Android, AIR, mobile, desktop, app, Google Play, App Store, icon, image, bitmap, resize, export, save as, save for web
Password Manager allows you to easily create secure passwords. Using anything less than 12 character password is not secure. Short passwords can be hacked within 6-12 hours. Passwords using common words can be hacked even quicker. I wrote this application because creating unique passwords using random letters, numbers and characters of significant length is the most secure way to protect your accounts.
Whenever I create a new account for a web site whether it is a social media site or a bank site I open this app and generate a secure password of at least 16 characters in length. With one click I’ve copied a secure, hidden password to the clipboard where it is ready to use. I don’t have to create one myself every time. I don’t have to remember it because the browser will (Firefox) or I can just request a password reset from the site and create a new secure password.
* Automatically creates 6 secure passwords when opened
* Automatically copies the password you choose to the clipboard. No pressing CTRL + C.
* Automatically obscures the password. Show or hide within the application. Prevent onlookers. Great for use in a public setting.
* Create your own custom password as required by websites including numbers, letters, mixed case, non letter characters and fixed size
* Change the length of the password up to 1024 characters
Price – $4.95 Free (Mac or Windows)
This is now a free download. I figure if your computer gets hacked you can’t purchase any of my other products. The download is here.
AIR Play is Apple’s software used to stream video or audio to an Apple TV. Occasionally it gets stuck and the video and / or audio doesn’t stream to the device. This software fixes many of those issues. Whenever this occurs I open this app, click the restart button and almost instantly AIR Play is working again.
Note! This application restarts core audio similar to going to the command line. If you are comfortable doing that then you do not need this app. This wraps up that functionality and gives you instructions so you can use it whenever you need it.
* Easy to see icon
* One click restart
* Fixes numerous AIR Play issues
Price – $.99 (Mac)
NOTE: This does not work with the new version of OS X 10.11 or greater. A workaround is being worked on.
tags: AIR Play, Apple TV, audio not streaming, no audio, no apple tv, no apple devices, mac
Apple TV can be finicky at times. Sometimes the audio stops working and sometimes it does not connect or it does not see the Apple TV. This tutorial will help you get it working. First download Restart AIR Play.
Please read these instructions completely before proceeding
TLDR; Click button, enter credentials, restart your video or audio app and try again.
NOTE: Any audio applications (such as iTunes) playing audio will stop playing. They may need to be restarted. To be safe close them before proceeding.
1. Click the Restart AIR Play button in the Restart AIR Play app.
2. You will be prompted to enter your login to restart the core audio process
3. After entering your login click OK.
4. Now try to connect and stream to your remote device again. You may need to restart your video or audio application (iTunes, VLC, QuickTime, etc) and then try to connect again to Apple TV again.
Show Desktop is an application for easily showing your desktop. All you do is click the icon and all the visible applications are minimized giving you a clear view of your icons. This app helps you see your desktop quickly and easily. I use it all the time myself.
* Easy to see icon
* One click launch
* Easy to see desktop
Price – $.99 (Mac)
tags: start, show desktop, minimize all windows, mac