Password Manager allows you to easily create secure passwords. Using anything less than 12 character password is not secure. Short passwords can be hacked within 6-12 hours. Passwords using common words can be hacked even quicker. I wrote this application because creating unique passwords using random letters, numbers and characters of significant length is the most secure way to protect your accounts.
Whenever I create a new account for a web site whether it is a social media site or a bank site I open this app and generate a secure password of at least 16 characters in length. With one click I’ve copied a secure, hidden password to the clipboard where it is ready to use. I don’t have to create one myself every time. I don’t have to remember it because the browser will (Firefox) or I can just request a password reset from the site and create a new secure password.
* Automatically creates 6 secure passwords when opened
* Automatically copies the password you choose to the clipboard. No pressing CTRL + C.
* Automatically obscures the password. Show or hide within the application. Prevent onlookers. Great for use in a public setting.
* Create your own custom password as required by websites including numbers, letters, mixed case, non letter characters and fixed size
* Change the length of the password up to 1024 characters
$4.95 Free (Mac or Windows)
This is now a free download. The download is here.
tags: secure, password, passwords, mac, windows