Export to Multiple Sizes is a script for Photoshop to export your work to multiple sizes. When creating icons for mobile or desktop applications you must export your application icon to over twenty five different sizes. Now you can choose a target platform (or create your own sizes list) and export them all at once!
* Easy to use
* Export to iOS, Android and AIR or your own custom export group
* Exports desktop, mobile and tablet icon sizes
* Exports app descriptor XML for icons for AIR
* Resizes from highest quality resolution
* Can set custom sizes
* Can set quality, image format, resample method and include the color profile
* Preserves aspect ratio
Price – $4.95 (Requires Photoshop CS5+. Mac and Windows)
tags: Photoshop, Photoshop script, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Android, AIR, mobile, desktop, app, Google Play, App Store, icon, image, bitmap, resize, export, save as, save for web
This app helps you create alternative art, typography, email messages, forum, code, pictures and more. Take your favorite photos and create new and exciting text and photo art.
Once they are in text you can email them in emails when you can’t attach an image. You can post them in forums with your signature. You can post them in chat messages. You can even type up your own message and shape it into any image. Anywhere that you can post text you can post text art images. You can also export them as images.
* Adjust image levels to achieve maximum quality
* Control density of image (characters per line)
* Adjust font size
* Set resolution scale
* Copy to clipboard
* Open image from the image gallery
* Preview and switch between original image and text
* Dimensions in pixels, millimeters, inches and characters
* Save to file
* Send in email
* Speed improvements
Coming soon to iOS! Click here to be notified when it is released!